Students will be introduced to skills and competencies necessary for planning and leading purposeful learning activities. Students will learn how to introduce truth, illustrate truth, and illuminate a lack of truth through the use of and modification of known activities or by introducing new activities, games, and initiatives.
- The 175 Best Camp Games: A Handbook for Leaders, Kathleen Fraser, ISBN: 978-1550465051
- Team Challenges: 170+ Group Activities to Build Cooperation, Communication, and Creativity, Kris Bordessa, ISBN: 978-1569762011
- Great Group Games: 175 Boredom-Busting, Zero-Prep Team Builders for All Ages, Susan Ragsdale, ISBN: 978-1574821963
- Games with a Purpose: 200 Icebreakers, Energizers, and Games that Make a Point, Martin Saunders, ISBN: 978-0857215598
- Training in Motion: How to Use Movement to Create Engaging and Effective Learning, Mike Kuczala, ISBN: 978-0814434949