This course will introduce people to competencies necessary for effectively managing the support services that surround organizations including food service, facilities services, housekeeping, and site maintenance. Key topics will include record keeping, planning, equipment procurement, outsourcing, budgeting, evaluation, standards, and inspections.
- The Volunteer Project: Stop Recruiting. Start Retaining., Darren Kizer, ISBN: 978-0996228701
- The New Breed: Second Edition: Understanding and Equipping the 21st Century Volunteer, Jonathan and Thomas McKee, ISBN: 978-0764486197
- The Disney Way:Harnessing the Management Secrets of Disney in Your Company, Third Edition, Bill Capodagli, ISBN: 978-1259583872
- Carrots and Sticks Don’t Work: Build a Culture of Employee Engagement with the Principles of RESPECT, Paul L. Marciano, ISBN: 978-0071714013
- The Resource Management and Capacity Planning Handbook: A Guide to Maximizing the Value of Your Limited People Resources, Jerry Manas, ISBN: 978-0071836258