Students will develop an understanding of personal finance concepts from a biblical worldview. Topics will include saving, personal budgeting, debt, purchasing decisions, insurance, investments, retirement and college planning, career choices, real estate and mortgages and generosity. Students will apply these concepts to their current and future personal financial situations as a foundation for effective lifelong stewardship.
- Complete Guide To Money, Dave Ramsey, ISBN: 978-1937077204
- The Financial Peace Planner: A Step-by-Step Guide to Restoring Your Family’s Financial Health, Dave Ramsey, ISBN: 978-0140264685
- How To Manage Your Money: An In-Depth Bible Study on Personal Finances, Larry Burkett, ISBN: 978-0802414779
- Managing God’s Money: A Biblical Guide, Randy Alcorn, ISBN: 978-1414345536
- Complete Financial Guide For Young Couples, Larry Burkett, ISBN: 978-1564761309