Financial resources are the lifeblood of nonprofit organizations. This course is a survey of principles, skills and disciplines necessary to build and nurture a healthy and sustainable financial ecosystem that mobilizes a nonprofit for its declared purpose.
- Finance for Nonfinancial Managers, Gene Siciliano, ISBN: 978-0071824361
- Money Matters in Church, Aubrey Malphurs, ISBN: 978-0801066276
- Nonprofit Financial Planning Made Easy, Jody Blazek, ISBN: 978-0471715276
- The Jossey-Bass Handbook of Nonprofit Leadership and Management, David O. Renz, ISBN: 978-0470392508
- Streetsmart Financial Basics for Nonprofit Managers, Thomas A. McLaughlin, ISBN: 978-0470414996