This course will train individuals to effectively lead and disciple others in a growing, intimate relationship with their God. Building off a strong biblical philosophy of ministry, emphasis will be given to diagnosis and interactive skills between mentors and mentees. In the context of a highly intense, small group environment individuals will develop and exercise communication, mentoring, and problem solving skills in the lives of others that are transferable to any real life setting.
- GROW System: Level 2, Pilgrimage, ISBN: 978-0989458313
- Creating Community: Five Keys to Building a Small Group Culture, Andy Stanley, ISBN: 978-1590523964
- Small Groups with Purpose: How to Create Healthy Communities, Steve Gladen, ISBN: 978-0801014956
- The Discipleship Difference: Making Disciples While Growing As Disciples, Robert E. Logan, ISBN: 978-1944955007
- Discipling: How to Help Others Follow Jesus, Mark Dever, ISBN: 978-1433551222