Organizations are increasingly realizing the need for a team orientation, yet, despite the rhetoric, there remain significant cultural impediments to team development and maintenance. This course leads students in an application of group and team theory for recruiting, developing, mobilizing, and mending teams of employees and volunteers for maximum effectiveness.
- Sticky Teams, Larry Osborne, ISBN: 978-0310324645
- Tribal Leadership, Dave Logan, ISBN: 978-0061251320
- Team of Teams: New Rules of Engagement for a Complex World, Stanley McChrystal, ISBN: 978-1591847489
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable, Patrick Lencioni, ISBN: 978-8126506750
- The Power of Team Leadership: Achieving Success Through Shared Responsibility, George Barna, ISBN: 978-0735289734