Leadership of a non-profit organization presents unique challenges, limitations, and advantages. This course exposes students to theories of governance and administration with a view to helping them interact effectively with all levels of an organization from any position within that organization.
- Managing a Nonprofit Organization, Thomas Wolf, ISBN: 978-1451608465
- Understanding Nonprofit Organizations, J. Steven Ott, ISBN: 813344689
- Leading Change, John P. Kotter, ISBN: 978-1422186435
- The Decision Maker, Dennis Bakke, ISBN: 978-0983263326
- Church Administration, Robert H. Welch, ISBN: 978-1433673771