Prudent planning and management of organizational finances is essential to continued success. Financial management challenges in the non-profit organization include planning, fundraising, marketing, oversight, and accountability. Students interact with all aspects of their organization’s finances to gain proficiency in the rudiments of financial oversight.
- Finance for Nonfinancial Managers, Gene Siciliano, ISBN: 978-0071824361
- Money Matters in Church, Aubrey Malphurs, ISBN: 978-0801066276
- Nonprofit Financial Planning Made Easy, Jody Blazek, ISBN: 978-0471715276
- The Jossey-Bass Handbook of Nonprofit Leadership and Mgmt., David O. Renz, ISBN: 978-0470392508
- Streetsmart Financial Basics for Nonprofit Managers, Thomas A. McLaughlin, ISBN: 978-0470414996