Leaders of nonprofit organizations are responsible to shape and navigate governance structures, create and manage financial processes and navigate risk dynamics across multifacted political, social and economic contexts. This course lays a foundation of concepts and skills necessary to design and lead the essential structural functions of nonprofit organizations with the full range of stakeholders in view.
- Nonprofit Management: Principles and Practice, Michael J. Worth, ISBN: 978-1506396866
- Managing a Nonprofit Organization, Thomas Wolf, ISBN: 978-1451608465
- Understanding Nonprofit Organizations, J. Steven Ott, ISBN: 813344689
- The Jossey-Bass Handbook of Nonprofit Leadership and Mgmt., David O. Renz, ISBN: 978-0470392508
- Church Administration, Robert H. Welch, ISBN: 978-1433673771