This course teaches that a ministry leader must first exercise leadership at home. This course is designed to lead students in considering biblical principles concerning the family, especially those regarding God’s expectations for the ministry leader. Students will be coached in formulating approaches for carrying out their own responsibilities and for helping others understand and pursue godly relationships in their homes.
- God, Marriage, and Family (Second Edition): Rebuilding the Biblical Foundation, Andreas J. Köstenberger, ISBN: 978-1433503641
- Sacred Marriage: What If God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy?, Gary L. Thomas, ISBN: 978-0310337379
- Married for God: Making Your Marriage the Best It Can Be, Christopher Ash, ISBN: 978-1433550782
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness, Dave Ramsey, ISBN: 978-0785289081
- Parenting: 14 Gospel Principles That Can Radically Change Your Family, Paul David Tripp, ISBN: 978-1433551932