This course is designed to develop understanding and skills in managing organizational behavior through the use of effective communicative processes. It will provide students with a solid grounding in foundational theories and strategies of organizational communication relevant to their experiences, real-life settings, and potential situations.
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference, Malcolm Gladwell, ISBN: 978-0316346627
- Outspoken: Conversations on Church Communication, Tim Schraeder, ISBN: 978-1463738174
- HBR Guide to Better Business Writing, Bryan A. Garner, ISBN: 978-1422184035
- Church Communications Handbook: A Complete Guide to Developing a Strategy, Using Technology, Writing Effectively, and Reaching the Unchurched, Wanda Vassallo, ISBN: 978-0825439254
- The Social Church: A Theology of Digital Communication, Justin Wise, ISBN: 978-0802409874