This course examines the function and use of the tools of technology in the varied ministries of the church. It asks critical questions about technology and its use. In the context of addressing issues such as virtual community, media arts and worship, internet-based ministry, Christian education and youth ministry, and spirituality online, it seeks to equip students with discernment in this area of ministry.
- Click 2 Save: The Digital Ministry Bible, Elizabeth Drescher, ISBN: 978-0819227744
- The Hidden Power of Electronic Culture, Shane A. Hipps, ISBN: B004SYA3CO
- The Social Church: A Theology of Digital Communication, Justin Wise, ISBN: 978-0802409874
- Ministry in the Digital Age: Strategies and Best Practices for a Post-Website World, David T. Bourgeois, ISBN: 978-0830856619
- Church IT: Strategies and Solutions, Nick B Nicholaou, ISBN: 978-1614079187