A ministry leader is responsible for communicating God’s words to the people for whose care they has been given responsibility. That communication takes many forms if the truth is to be planted deeply into the hearts of the hearers. The focus of this course is to help the student focus their communication of the Word and to build skill for delivering it effectively.
- The Teaching Ministry of the Church, William Mount, 978-0805447378
- Effective Bible Teaching, James C. Wilhoit and Leland Ryken, 978-0801048609
- Preaching God’s Word, Terry G. Carter, et al, 978-0310536246
- Teaching That Makes a Difference: How to Teach for Holistic Impact, Dan Lambert, 978-0310252474
- Preaching That Connects: Using Techniques of Journalists to Add Impact, Mark Galli and Craig Brian Larson, 978-0310386216