This course is designed to help students establish a Biblical foundational philosophy for ministering to youth and to introduce students to basic skills and competencies necessary for effective youth ministry in any culture. Emphasis will be placed on understanding non-negotiable Biblical principles, exploring characteristics unique to youth and youth culture, and applying ministry principles to the specific needs of adolescents.
- Sustainable Youth Ministry: Why Most Youth Ministry Doesn’t Last and What Your Church Can Do About It, Mark DeVries, ISBN: 978-0830833610
- Sticky Faith, Youth Worker Edition: Practical Ideas to Nurture Long-Term Faith in Teenagers, Kara Powell, ISBN: 978-0310889243
- Your First Two Years in Youth Ministry, Doug Fields, ISBN: 978-0310240457
- Purpose Driven Youth Ministry: 9 Essential Foundations…, Doug Fields, ISBN: 978-0310694854
- Master Plan for Ministry, Pilgrimage, ISBN: