This course is designed to help students establish a comprehensive strategy for effective communication in youth ministry. Emphasis will be placed on engaging the various stakeholders in student ministry with relevant, timely, and clear communication across various contexts and channels.
- Speaking to Teenagers: How to Think About, Create, and Deliver Effective Messages, Doug Fields, ISBN: 978-0310273769
- Youth Ministry Management Tools 2.0: Everything You Need to Successfully Manage Your Ministry, Mike A. Work, ISBN: 978-0310516859
- Building Your Volunteer Team: A 30-Day Change Project…, Mark DeVries, ISBN: 978-0830841219
- Communicating for a Change: Seven Keys…, Andy Stanley, ISBN: 978-1590525142
- Group’s Emergency Response Handbook for Youth Ministry, Group Publishing, ISBN: 978-0764435744